Thursday, October 15, 2009

NUMBERS!!!!

We got our new numbers last week.


I am not as good at this blogging thing as I was last time around:)
GIRL 38
BOY 13
Last month we were
Girl 45
Boy 17


That's a lot of referrals for one month. Actually the day after we got our numbers the boy list moved two spots AND this week the family that was #5 or 6 on the girl list got their call!!!!! That means there have been (potentially) 7 or more referrals since we got our numbers!!!!!!


I have to add a picture otherwise it's not really a blog post:)
Yes, that is a picture of my kiddos putting up the tree!!! I LOVE Christmas and put the tree up every year in October. We are in full swing around our house, music and all!!


7 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

Yes, there's been A LOT of movement on that girl list this month... I'm hoping for just a little bit more before before our next bi-weekly update!

Hooray for movement! :)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Hey, Christmas should be year round anyway!!!

nell ann said...

Yay!!! New numbers are so exciting! And I think we're putting up our tree on halloween. That's exactly eight weeks until Christmas. Sounds good, right?

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Love the tree!! I am a big fan of Christmas too and love picking out a tree and decorating...oh, how much fun it will be this year with little Elyse! I can't wait! Your numbers are moving fast....this is so exciting.

titushome said...

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for stopping by our blog! :) There has been so much movement on the list these last weeks!! - we are unofficially #1, as the Jones got their referral of a gorgeous baby girl yesterday, and Dan and Tara got their baby boy referral too. I jump every time the phone rings! Hope the movement doesn't slow down!

Sarah

Duane said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog. I am excited for you all. God bless your family!

Chris and Jana said...

Hey guys,
Thanks for your comment; we'd love to have you follow along with us.

Email me your email address at:
cjdphotography@rocketmail.com.

I understand not wanting to post your email...this is the only one that doesn't have our names in it!

Chris and Jana