Thursday, May 29, 2008

Praying for our child

My mom found a book for me called "For This Child I Prayed" by Stormie Omartian. I was looking through it and read something cool.....

"It's never too soon to start praying for a child to feel loved and accepted-first by God, then by family, then by peer and others."

This is something great to pray for every child. I also thought it was so fitting for the child/children we are waiting for. We can pray that they are feeling loved and accepted by God right now!!! And soon will feel loved and accepted by us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great book and praying for your child(ren) helps you feel closer to them. Your children are alive in this world and are waiting for paperwork to clear so you can love them!

Our journey said...

Sounds great. I will have to check it out.