Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some fun with the kids!

I feel like it has been a long time since I posted pictures of our children.
Our daughter is 5 and our son is almost 2.
They are a blast!!!


We have waited a LONG time, but
Summer has finally come!!!
Sunday was the first day (it was actually warm out)
the kids could run through the sprinkler.







Today my mom and I took my daughter and niece
to the "Bird House" (a pet shop for birds).
The workers were so nice.
They let the girls hold a bird and had a bird talk to them.

8 comments:

Our journey said...

Ok I am going to officially think of it as #18! Great perspective. Love the pictures of the kids. My camera has been broken and I am going crazy without pictures.

Amy

Jana said...

ooooo, gotta love that summer warmth. We as well were out with our little purple plastic pool and sprinklers. I love that our kids can be entertained with so little!

Unknown said...

They are adorable. I love seeing everyone having fun.

C said...

Yea for new numbers!!! Looks like your family is having a blast...Summer is so great!!
You have a adorable family!

Toni W said...

Your kids are beautiful. We too are enjoying the summer weather.
Toni

hennfamily said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to see what God has in store for your family. When he brings you together it will be amazing. He is so good and thankfully fully in control!!!

Thinking of you,
Tanya Henn

TJ and Betsy said...

WOW your kids look a like! Its so good to see their sweet faces! We miss you tons! Hey, congratulations on moving up so quickly! Its going to be no time now!
And yes, of course we'll be partying... or shopping, whatever you want to call it! ;)
We are going to go to cheesecake factory though! Guess I'll have to work out a little harder... but it'll be worth it!
We miss you guys! We should talk again soon. I don't want to miss anything!
Betsy

Anonymous said...

SUCH cute kids!! I love warm weather fun, sprinklers, water guns & blow up pools!!