Wednesday, September 24, 2008

UPDATE ON OUR BABY!!!!

We received an update on our baby last night! WooooHoooo!
She is GORGEOUS! And super smiley.
She is starting to look older now........not so much like a young baby anymore.
Yet, very petite (light and little).
I must say that I am so thankful for the photos we have received during this wait.
Even though she is not with us as she is growing, I have been able so see photos of her every stage of her life. I can't wait until I can post a picture:)
**Please pray for the Ethiopia courts as they prepare to open next week**
***Please pray that all goes well with our court date***
.

7 comments:

Our journey said...

Oh Michelle, I am so excited for you guys. You are so close to holding her. May God grant you favor with your court date and may you pass through quickly!

JonesEthiopia said...

You are in my prayers. You will be holding your sweet baby girl soon, and all this wait will melt away into nothing!

Laurzie said...

Oh, HOORAY!!! I know how much those updates mean! Yes, we're praying for a quick court date!

The Gresham Clan said...

Yeah! - I bet she just keeps getting more beautiful!! I'm praying for a speedy process and that you're in Ethiopia SOON!!

Leann said...

Praying for your court date!!! And praying that it will still only be 2 months and not 3-5. Our little guy is getting CHUBBY!!!

Unknown said...

Praying for yoy my friend. Soon your beautiful girl will be home forever.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing a photo!!