Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome home pictures!!! 5 months late!

This was one of the best moments of my life!
The many months of longing to see and hold our baby finally came to an end
and we were all together......a family of 5!!!

This is my friend's little guy that she adopted a year and a half ago.
How cute is this sign!!


Here we are getting off the plane and seeing
our other children for the first time in a week!

I missed them more than words can say!!!!
Leaving was so hard....but coming home with our baby was so worth it!!!!



Look at how small she was! What a peanut!

All 5 of us together at last!! Praise God!

Lots of kisses for little sister:)

Big sister still loves to hold her all the time!!

I can honestly say, we are doing AMAZING! Having three children is definitely busy....really busy........but truly we feel so blessed. Our Ethiopian princess is so happy and is a ball of energy! We can't imagine life without her.

11 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, even if it is 5 months later. We're hoping to be complete our family of 5 in another month or so.

JonesEthiopia said...

Amazing pictures. Can't wait to be able to post our "homecoming" pictures in about a year!

Melissa said...

I never tire of the welcome home pictures! How beautiful, Michelle. Thanks for sharing--I am crying all over again.

The Redman's said...

Yep! Welcome home pics get me every time. Priceless!!!

nell ann said...

LOVE the pictures! :)

Amber said...

OH!! I love this post. The photos and the sign! Yes please. I want that in my near future!
Enjoy your time together as a family of 5..
much love and prayers

Anonymous said...

OH I love seeing these pics! And that sign "will you marry me?" is ADORABLE!! I can't believe its been 5 months already!!

Lisa Bates said...

So wonderful! Congrats to your beautiful family!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Beautiful!!!! I just went through some of your old posts. We left for Ethiopia about a month afterwards- Dec 26. Your sweet girl looks so peaceful now. Our little boy took one look at us and cried too. What a beautiful family.

Mandy said...

Thank you for your encouragement about our court delays on the listserv! It's great coming here and seeing your welcome home pictures. Just confirming we will make it home together one day...maybe just not the day we thought. :)

Kimmie said...

So tell me, is she engaged? (Will you marry me?) She seems a tad young, but heh I do believe in arranged marriages ;-)

I enjoyed catching up with all your posts. Looks like you guys are really blossoming and blooming!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted