Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One year ago today!!!!!!


My cell phone rang at around 11:00 am (baby love was my ring tone), it was Julie from AGCI!! She said "I have a little girl I would like to talk with you about." At that point I was freaking out!!!! I was at the grocery store, so I rushed home and opened my computer and saw this beautiful picture........

She was 4 months old at the time and only weighted 9 lbs.



Now she is 16 months old and totally spicey.

She is still just a peanut.......hasn't hit 20 lbs. yet.

I can't even put into words how much joy this little girl has brought our family!!


She is an amazing gift from our Fathter in heaven!



The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.


Psalm 126:3

10 comments:

The Redman's said...

Hey- your referral date was only 4 days (and one year) after ours!!!! LOVE IT!!! She does look full of spice!

missy said...

i love that smile of hers!

JonesEthiopia said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been a year already. I actually remember reading that post of yours at the time!! Time flies... and your kids are beautiful! :)

Jana said...

WOW!! Remember all of our phone calls in angst? Glad it's over!!

Brian and Autumn said...

I LOVED the orginial post, 1 year ago.. but this one is better!!!! :)

Maria and Family said...

I remember your referral ! love the smile :)

Lori S said...

Oh.my.goodness!!! She is an absolute DOLL!!!!

Unknown said...

She is adorable. thanks for stopping in my blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just a DOLL!! WOW!! And I love your haircut Michelle!!

Laurzie said...

So wonderful! We just had our anniversary, too... What a beautiful day to celebrate!