Sunday, January 10, 2010

Numbers Numbers Numbers!!!!!!!!

We got our January numbers!!!!
GIRL 18
BOY 7.....
..........................................................but.....
..there were 3 infant boy referrals this week and
they were not counted in my update.....so...................
that takes us to........................
#4 for a boy!!!!!


We are getting so excited! I have my ringtone set on my phone.
Now I will know it is AGCI calling when my cell phone rings.
I have the song "Baby Love" set for their phone number
so I don't jump at EVERY phone call:)
I can't wait to hear that song!!!!!

12 comments:

missy said...

great news. i wish i would have given agci a special ringer...then i wouldn't have ignored our referral call! it feels like you have moved up the list quickly. of course, i'm sure it doesn't feel that way to you!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! I LOVE the ring tone idea! That is so fun! Now I will be singing that song in my head for days! Hopefully you hear it soon!

JonesEthiopia said...

It is so exciting how close you are. This is awesome! :)

Jana said...

So excited! I WILL be getting an email, right?????

Coming to Amharica said...

That is absolutely awesome!! How has the wait been for you?

nell ann said...

That is so very exciting!!!! I can honestly say it's even more fun now to have been through it and see others do it, too. I bet your kiddos are getting excited, too. Yay!!!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Wohoooo!!!!!!

Ron & Maria said...

Seems that this time is FAST! Do you have names picked out?

Amy said...

I am so happy for your family. Any day now!!!
Blessings,
Amy

Rachel said...

oh i am so excited for you guys. so glad to see some movement in that list. can't wait to see what this week holds.

Our journey said...

Amazing Michelle. I remember last time! How exciting to be waiting for another call from AGCI.

rushclan said...

I kinda miss "the list".... such fun getting the call each month and keeping track of all the other families ahead of you...