Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fireproof

We went to the movie Fireproof tonight. There was a great song in the movie.
Read through these lyrics....they are so good....especially for us "waiting families"!

I’m waiting
I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I’m waiting
I will serve You
While I’m waiting
I will worship
While I’m waiting
I will not faint
I’ll be running the race
Even while I wait
I’m waiting
I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it’s not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting on You, Lord
(Song by John waller)
WOW! How Great is that song!
Lord, I will serve you and worship you while I wait!
By the way, the movie was really good!!!!

11 comments:

Our journey said...

Shannon posted something with a similar meaning on the list serv back a few months ago. I remember being so intrigued that by waiting I could be worshipping Him. Love the lyrics to the song and such a great example to use during this time. J and I are goig to see the movie this weekend. Date night : )

Lori said...

Thank you for seeing who sang that. I thought about the song that way when I saw the movie as well, great movie!!!

Leann said...

Thank you for posting that. am I serving and worsipping while I wait? I sure hope so! But it certainly isn't easy.

Dawn said...

I want to see that movie!

Teabo Chica said...

I am going to see it too :) So, are you just beside yourself with excitement on going and all packed up silly question you have been packed for a decade right??

Our Princess said...

Praying for you this week!!!!!!!

The Gresham Clan said...

This is so perfect Michelle - I love it! Thanks for sharing so the rest of us can be reminded to worship God in all things and in all circumstances! Praying for you this week...

K

Anonymous said...

OOOh. I want to see this movie.

TheHappyNeills said...

nice to "meet" you too! so excited for you guys! how long were the courts closed? painful to wait extra months, i'm sure!!! so glad you get to go get your girl soon! amanda said she told you about my bows...let me know when you need some! sister sets are the most fun!
www.sugarplumboutique.blogspot.com

TheHappyNeills said...

hi michele, if you click on the link down the left sidebar, under "bow catalog" it'll take you to some pics. just a tiny sampling of what i've done for people... i would make whatEVER you wanted (i.e., you're not limited to what i have pics of).

Shelly Roberts said...

Haven't gotten to see the movie yet. LOVE that song though! .... very timely lyrics. While we're not "waiting" on adoption .... we are certainly still in an intense season of waiting! Great reminder. Thanks for sharing! Blessings, ~Shelly