Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

Well, I was tagged forever and a day ago by Amy.

So I am supposed to list 7 random things about myself.

Here we go!



1. I LOVE ears. I play with my husbands ears all the time. When we got married my husband's cousins got him a wrestling helmet to protect his ears. I also play with my children's ears.


2. I love to smell my kids........AND because I love ears, I usually end up smelling my kid's ears.


3. I have to wear socks all the time. They are the first thing on my body after I shower.


4. I get some kind of high off of a really good deal. Sometimes I can't stop. If I find a pair of pants I like and they are really cheap, I'll buy like 3-5 pair of them.


5. I looked like Shrek's wife during my last pregnancy.......I put on 60 lbs. and no I haven't lost all of it.


6. I love soda/pop. My favorites are Coke, Cherry Coke and Mellow Yellow.


7. Walmart is my second home. I go to Walmart at least 3 times a week. Lately I have been cheating on Walmart with Target.......... I am beginning to fall in love with Target too.
Now I am suppost to "TAG" 7 other people. Here is the problem. I don't know 7 other people who have not been tagged. So, I think I'm going to skip this part:)
Two More Week Until Our Next Court Date!!

9 comments:

Chris and Jana said...

i loved your story about looking like shrek's wife during pregnancy. the funny thing is...my husband said my feet looked like shrek's feet when i was pregnant! funny!

Anonymous said...

So funny about the socks thing. I am opposite. I really do NOT like the feel of socks on my feet at ALL--especially after a shower when they are warm and sweaty!!

I cannot imagine you looking like Shrek's wife. :) LOL!

Our journey said...

I go to WalMart a lot too. We live in a small town and there are no other options. Target is my favorite, but luckily for me it is 30 minutes away.

I am total opposite on socks! No socks here!

2 weeks and praying!!!!

Brian and Autumn said...

YEAH FOR NOVEMBER!!! I still want to play the fun name game even though mine won't be a big surprise! :) So funny about the socks. I don't know that I even own any. If it is one of the 2 times a year I wear real shoes then I usually end up in Brian's sock drawer... Oh and did I say yeah for November?!?

Blog Shmog said...

The ear thing is funny! I smell my kids all the time too. Not their ears but just them. I love their smell. :)

Dawn said...

I never knew anyone that had an ear obession!! Now I do! Too funny.

YAY for November!!

P.S. my cousin is 8 yrs old.

Brian and Autumn said...

My Mom found out about her court date today. Her paperwork was submitted Thursday and they went to get the appointment on Friday but the office was closed. So, they went back either Monday or yesterday and got her court date. She found out this morning!! Since her paperwork was just submitted and she got assigned Dec 9th I am sure our appointment HAS to be in November. I just don't know when. I am praying SO SO hard that we all pass!!! Especially those of you who already had one date.

Michelle Riggs said...

That was fun.

Praying that your next court date goes perfectly

thanks for praying for Abby.

Melissa said...

I am definitely more Target that WalMart (Target is 5 minutes from my house) but completely relate!!

Praying for your court date.