Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo Tag!


I've been tagged by my blog friend Karey. I am suppose to post the 4th picture on the 4th file on my computer & tell about it. So, here it is........

This is what happens when you let your 5 year old daughter and 2 year old son play in your daughters room while you get ready for the day:) They both came out of the room, in totally different clothes than I had put them in. My daughter likes to dress my son up in skirts, necklaces and has now gotten him addicted to lip gloss. Thankfully she will have a little sister to play with soon!

I tag Autumn, Amy, Jana, Karen and Suzi!

7 comments:

Clark and Sarah said...

How cute! My 2 year old loves to try on my shoes and walk around the house.

I got your message about not being able to take a picture on any other kids in the orphanage. If you can't take a picture, maybe you could hold our baby and tell us about her when you get back. Anything about her would be wonderful!

Our journey said...

Bug is always wearing a dress. The hazards of having an older sister. I told Jason it will get better when our babe comes home, because then the Bean will have another girl to play with.

Dawn said...

Hilarious!

Our8angels said...

That is so something Faith, Cherish and Grace would do to Chance!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I'm guessing you son't get to post pictures of the baby till you get back from Africa...huh?? Excited to see how big she's gotten!!! I'm praying for the time to go by quickly for you!! Have a wonderful trip and can't wait to see your new addition!!!

The Gresham Clan said...

How adorable are your kids?!! I love this picture!

You are leaving in almost a week - ahhh - can you believe it?! I am sooo excited for you!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you're leaving in less than a week!!!! I'm so excited for you and your baby girl. I can't wait to see her in your arms. Please post right away when you have her.

We are praying for safe travels and health for your whole family. Give that little girl a hug from me. She's so sweet.

sar said...

i'm so excited for you! i hadn't read your blog in awhile, and so i didn't know that you made it thru court! PTL!!

i will be praying for safe travel and a blessed time in country meeting your sweet baby!