Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THEY HAVE THEIR BABY!!!

This is Heather again, I just received an e-mail saying that they have their baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said that she is such a joy, so happy and GORGEOUS!! They are homesick for their family but having a wonderful time with their travel group! I am sure that she is going to have so much to share when they return! They haven't been able to spend much time at the orphanage yet but they are hoping to spend more time there to see everyone else's little ones.

8 comments:

A Team said...

HOW EXCITING! What an amazing experience! Thinking about you guys and CAN NOT WAIT to see picture of you with her!

PRAISING JESUS for you and your little one!

Maria and Family said...

I am so happy for them!!! I know they are on cloud 9 !! I cant wait until they are home with their whole family.

Laurzie said...

HOORAY!!!

Rachel said...

So Excited for you! Congrats, wait a long wait for this day! I am sure, now, it was all worth it! We are praying for your safe travel home with your new little one!

You asked me a while ago if I had a blog. . . Now we finally do!

http//adoptionjourneytoethiopia.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Welcome Home baby girl!!!! I can't wait to see photos of you in your mommy's arms.

Kimmie said...

Hurray! How wonderful !!! I am so happy that your sweet girl will be home for CHRISTMAS!!


Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

The Redman's said...

You don't even want to know how many times I've checked your blog today to see if you were home!!!!!!! :) Hope you're settling in OK and enjoying hugging all 3 of your cute kiddos!!!!!

Maria and Family said...

WHERE ARE YOU???? I am dying to hear ALL about it and see your little beauties sweet face :) Maria