Friday, January 30, 2009

Just for fun!

I know that I still have Part 3 left and also our welcome home pictures.
I will get to those as soon as I can.
Here are some pictures just for fun.
Seriously, this girl is beautiful.....inside and out!!!!
She has such an amazing personality!!


We are sick of the cold weather outside and tired of the snow.......
so we had a tropical party inside!
Here are my three kiddos ready for the "tropics!"



We have been home for a little over two months now. We are so in LOVE with our Ethiopian princess. She has been such a blessing to our lives. We feel so blessed that God brought us on the path of adoption. I will write more on that soon!



14 comments:

missy said...

she is so darling! they all are! i love the luau...what a fun idea. so glad you have had such an amazing two months.

Erin said...

I'm glad she got to wear that little swimsuit before she outgrew it, how cute it that!

JonesEthiopia said...

She's a doll. Isn't it amazing how it is like she's always been home with you?

Trendy Mindy said...

I have been following you guys for months :)

She is just adorable!! Thank you for sharing - mindy

Theresa said...

What a beautiful family you have!

Maria and Family said...

SO HAPPY to see an update !! I check every day ya know :) Kids looks so happy! Love the inside pool party :) Thank you so much for the picture, I will email you soon :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for the pictures and brief update!! I'm glad you're doing well!!

Dawn said...

Your kids are all so stinking cute!! You are such a good mom! :)

Trendy Mindy said...

Thanks for checking out my new blog...
We are on "pause" with out adoption from ET...

feel free to check out my other blog -

reesejourneytoourprincess.blogspot.com

Mindy :)

cb4swife said...

She is beautiful...I have loved reading about your trip! God bless...Shannon

Amber said...

Oh Thank you so much for finding my blog and leaving a comment. I have so much I want to ask you about HH. Maybe you saw our girls there..they came to HH in Dec. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Kimmie said...

Love your tropical party...only wish you had invited us...we would have been happy to come.

Love your pictures!
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Three2Five said...

How are things with 3? I have heard the adjustment from 1-2 is rougher than 2-3. Let me know what you think because we have 2 and are considering a 3rd. Your little girl is precious.
Thanks for the encouragement.

Michelle Riggs said...

Wonderful pictures. Your kids are all happy and beautiful. i love seeing your princess at home.