Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting ready

I think my kids might be ready for a baby in our home!! I love this picture. Both my children love babies. We are excited to see what God has planned for our family.
I am holding on to this verse......
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
I totally trust in Gods timing. I know that He knows what my future holds. He knows the perfect time to bring our family together.
"God, may YOUR WILL be done."

7 comments:

Our journey said...

You have such a postitve attitude and are showing a real trust in our Lord. "It will not be late by a single day"- is the most reassuring sentence to me. Although the wait is difficult, comfort can be found in that verse.

Amy

Unknown said...

So true! As much as we agonize in the waiting, God does have perfect timing. For our last adoption, we got approved to travel during the two weeks my husband was taking between jobs. Thomas was home two weeks before his 4th birthday! And yes, we do have college kids. Dave is a sophomore in chemical engineering. I can't wait to do it all again.

Sharon

Unknown said...

Precious little mommy and daddy. How are you?

Brian and Autumn said...

I love that verse. It looks like your kiddos are just as ready as you are. Look forward to seeing how things progress for you guys!

Coming to Amharica said...

You are so sweet! I'm really frustrated for you, but you seem to be positive about it. I was out of blog commission last week, but now I'm back. I'll be checking in with you hoping each day for progress!
Dee Dee

Teabo Chica said...

Oh priceless, I can even say that picture is worth a million words! Love it. Hand in there friend! Praying that is comes next week!

Erica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that verse! That was our verse towards the end of our journey as well. AMAZING how God gives you bits of scripture to encourage your heart just when you need it.