Wednesday, February 6, 2008

JACKPOT!!!

All Gods Children International (our adoption agency) is sending our case manager (Julie) over to Ethiopia next week. They have a list of things needed for the children and workers over there.
They always need things like...baby clothes, formula, tooth brushes, shoes..ect.
I went shopping today and hit the jackpot!! I found baby outfits and shoes for the "special mothers" over in Ethiopia. The shoes were under $1.00 a pair!!!!! The baby outfits are a 5 piece set and were super cheap!!!! Can you believe it!!!!!
I LOVE getting good deals!!!


4 comments:

Our journey said...

What bargains! How great you were able to find everything in time. You really hit the jackpot!

Amy in WA

bein' m3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Team said...

That is absolutely amazing! I got excited because i found shoes for $4 but that IS TOO COOL! Where in the world did you get that?

That is SO AMAZING!

C said...

I need to go shopping with you!!!! I am just wondering what is the mailman's name??? Have a great week!