Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Package going to Ethiopia!


We sent a package (for our little one) to one of our blogging friends who is leaving for Ethiopia this weekend. If you look at the bottom left corner you can see our vacuum sealed package!!
I can't wait for this package to get to our baby. We recorded our voices so she can get used to us while we wait to make it through court.
I am so thankful that Sharon was willing to take our not so small package!!
Thanks Sharon.....Have a great time getting your sweet little lady!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet!

We get back into Boston at 2pm on Friday August 1st. With luggage and just leaving the airport, I hope to be at home in time for pizza at 5pm. Whoo-hoo!

I can't wait to pray over that little girl of yours.

Unknown said...

Michelle,

A gazillion pictures just might keep you busy until courts reopen. I might need another memory card though! I can't wait until Grace opens the gift from your baby girl. I'm waiting to see it when she opens it.

I have an idea for something that might keep you VERY busy until courts reopen. I'll have to look into it and see if it's possible........

notice I'm leaving you hanging?

Kristi J said...

Thanks for your comment today. I can't wait to see our #. We should get that on Friday...I hope you travel soon, Kristi

Tracy said...

So happy you can send your sweet baby a care package! We received our referral when Levi was 5 months old. He turned 9 months the day after gotcha day. We passed court on the 4th try...then traveled 6 weeks later....it took 14 months from start to finish and was so worth every second of our agonizing wait. It's so hard to be away from your baby isn't it? Can't wait to see you little one in your arms!

Leann said...

The blanket in the bottom right is for our son! Isn't it funny how that picture may not mean much to some, but brings such joy to us!! Praying for October travel! By the way, what did you use to record your voices?

Leann